2017 Details & Important Dates
Application Deadline: April 11, 2017
Final SAT Date: March 11, 2017
Final ACT Date: April 8, 2017
Finalist Interview Period:
June 19 – August 18, 2017
If a finalist is not available during these interview periods they will be invited for a Skype interview.
Application & Instructions
The following instructions must be followed for mail applications:
• Print or type in black or blue ink
• Submit all printed material on 8.5” x 11” paper
• Do not use sheet protectors, staples, paper clips or binding for any application elements other than your work sample, as items will be scanned
• Use additional pieces of paper as needed
• Submit one copy of all elements you generate. Collect all third-party elements (i.e., recommendations, nominations, test scores) and include them in your application packet
• You may submit written material, audio or video tapes, computer disks, CDs, DVDs or 3-dimensional work. 3-dimensional work may be photographed and copied
• Materials will not be returned to applicant
• Please be sure your application packet is complete and includes all elements before mailing
• All completed applications must be mailed by the deadline date.
• Applicants are encouraged to blend ability, aptitude, creativity, and ingenuity – remember, be yourself!
Please mail to:
Caroline D. Bradley Scholarship
Institute for Educational Advancement
569 S. Marengo Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91101