While gifted youth make up 5-7% of the total student population, 75% of these young people receive little to no services. Gifted children are underserved and underfunded, and together, we can help them.
Our goal is to never turn a child away due to a lack of resources. Help IEA achieve our goal of serving highly able and creative youth from all backgrounds so that no matter where they have been, they will have the tools to travel anywhere they want to go.
IEA’s expertise in the field of gifted education is to create nurturing, enriching experiences that foster each participant’s intellectual and personal growth. This exceptional population of children is often underserved by traditional educational programs. IEA benefits the whole child through optimally matched programs and impacts gifted children through respectful, positive interaction in a safe and supportive environment.
• Provide gifted youth – with opportunities for support, growth, and community – regardless of their background.
• Provide scholarships – for families who do not have the financial ability to pay for services that meet their child’s intellectual and personal needs.
• Keep tuition low – to make programs and services for gifted youth less cost-prohibitive.
• Fund high-quality teachers, mentors, educators, and experts – so they can be a resource for students and families.
• Provide resources – online and in-person, for families and teachers of gifted children to help them meet the needs of these exceptional children.
• Fund a new area of study – we can match your donation to students pursuing the field of study in which you are interested.
• Support an EXPLORE Extern – to help ensure that no child is ever turned away due to lack of funds.We’ll match you with an IEA Extern and keep you posted on his or her progress and the results of their efforts.
• Send a Gifted Student to Summer Camp – where campers interact personally with experts in the field of gifted youth who have the knowledge and experience to help these exceptional children understand and hone the unique qualities that make them gifted – fostering personal growth and development.
Though some of our programs are tuition-based, we rely on the generosity of donors like you to support our programs.
Tuition is subsidized for all participants, covering only part of IEA’s cost in an effort to make programs more accessible to gifted youth from a variety of socioeconomic backgrounds.
We offer generous financial aid for all of our programs to those with financial need. We would love to be able to offer even more financial aid and subsidies to ensure that every gifted child in need of IEA’s services receives the necessary support. IEA is dedicated to supporting a diverse community.
IEA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Thanks to supporters like you, we have provided programs for thousands of bright young minds across the country. You can help us continue this work.
Every donation counts, no matter the amount. IEA greatly appreciates each individual donation received. 82 cents of every dollar donated to IEA goes directly to providing programs and services for gifted youth.
You can make a difference right now – one that could very well change the course of a young life forever.
The needs of gifted youth will not disappear. Join the Nautilus Society by pledging to donate to IEA for three consecutive years and show your long-term commitment to supporting this exceptional population through appropriate and much-needed programs and services.
• Sustained funding allows us to focus on directly serving the bright young individuals who need us, rather than worrying about funding
• Earns you the distinction of being a Nautilus Society Member
• Nautilus Society Members receive exclusive opportunities and invitations to events and more!
IEA is committed to sponsoring initiatives, providing services, and effecting policies that encourage the intellectual and personal growth of highly able young people. We rely on the generous support of individuals like you in order to offer programs to any child who needs our services.
Your tax-deductible gift to IEA is a targeted, powerful investment in the future of our young people, our community, and our nation.
With your support, IEA can continue to provide our nation’s gifted young people with the educational opportunities and developmental support essential to helping them realize their potential.
If you’re interested in supporting IEA, we’d welcome a chance to talk about how you can help us in this exciting work.