IEA’s Speaking Engagements are designed to meet the needs of diverse groups of people seeking information on issues related to gifted youth and gifted education.
Whether speaking to a small group of concerned parents or a large team of professionals, our expert speakers customize their presentations to meet the needs of their audience.
Example topics of Speaking Engagements include:
• Characteristics of the gifted child
• Social and emotional needs of the gifted child
• Academic options for the gifted child
• Parenting the gifted child
• Academic and personal resources for the gifted child
Individuals attending the presentation will receive a packet of information related to the presentation topic(s).
The fee schedule for Speaking Engagements is as follows:
$450 for a one-hour presentation
$150 for each additional hour
Payment plans may be arranged.