While gifted youth make up 5-7% of the total student population, 75% of these young people receive little to no services. Gifted children are underserved and underfunded, and together, we can help them.
IEA’s expertise in the field of gifted education is to create nurturing, enriching experiences that foster each participant’s intellectual and personal growth. This exceptional population of children is often underserved by traditional educational programs. IEA benefits the whole child through optimally matched programs and impacts gifted children through respectful, positive interaction in a safe and supportive environment.
• Provides gifted youth with opportunities for support, growth and community – regardless of their background.
• Provides scholarships for families who do not have the financial ability to pay for services that meet their child’s intellectual and personal needs.
• Keeps tuition low to make programs and services for gifted youth less cost-prohibitive.
• Funds high-quality teachers, mentors, educators and experts so they can be a resource for students and families.
• Provides resources, online and in-person, for families and teachers of gifted children to help them meet the needs of these exceptional children.